2018.11.28 일 부로 출시됐네요. 개인적으로, 나오길 가장 고대했던 버전입니다.
WHAT’S NEW This update is notifying you of a General Availability release of EDB Postgres Advanced Server 11.1.7. Highlights of this release include: EDB Postgres Advanced Server 11 is built on the open source PostgreSQL 11, which introduces an impressive number of improvements that enable databases to scale up and scale out in more efficient ways. PostgreSQL 11 introduces Native Partitioning, Logical Replication, SCRAM Authentication, additional Parallel Query capabilities as well as a host of other new features and capabilities. EDB Postgres Advanced Server 11 adds a number of new features that will please developers and DBAs alike, including:
TELL ME MORE
- Data redaction
- Autonomous transactions
- Performance diagnostics
- Various performance improvements to OCI dblink
64 bit Linux:
- EDB Postgres Advanced Server v11 supports 64 bit Linux and Windows server platforms.
- The Advanced Server 11 RPM packages are supported on the following platforms:
64 bit Linux:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (x86_64) 6.x and 7.x
- CentOS (x86_64) 6.x and 7.x
- PPC-LE 8 running RHEL or CentOS 7.x
- SLES 12
- The Advanced Server 11 native packages (expected in December 2018) are supported on the following platforms:
- Debian 9
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
Note: Connectors Installer will be supported on Windows 7, 8, & 10Additional information about supported platforms is available on the EnterpriseDB website:https://www.enterprisedb.com/services-support/edb-supported-products-and-platforms Note:One-click installers will not be released for v11 EPAS or PostgreSQL on Linux platforms.
- Graphical installers are supported on the following 64 bit Windows platforms:
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Server