9.4 정식 버전의 출시에 앞서 베타 1 버전이 출시가 되었습니다.
The new major features available for testing in this beta include:
- JSONB: 9.4 includes the new JSONB "binary JSON" type. This new storage format for document data is higher-performance, and comes with indexing, functions and operators for manipulating JSON data.
- Replication: The new Data Change Streaming API allows decoding and transformation of the replication stream. This lays the foundation for new replication tools that support high-speed and more flexible replication and scale-out solutions.
- Materialized Views with "Refresh Concurrently", which permit fast-response background summary reports for complex data.
- ALTER SYSTEM SET, which enables modifications to postgresql.conf from the SQL command line and from remote clients, easing administration tasks.
These features expand the capabilities of PostgreSQL, and introduce new syntax, APIs, and management interfaces.
There are many other features in the 9.4 beta, all of which need testing by you:
- Dynamic Background Workers
- Replication Slots
- Write Scalability improvements
- Aggregate performance improvements
- Reductions in WAL volume
- GIN indexes up to 50% smaller and faster
- Updatable security barrier views
- New array manipulation and table functions
- Time-delayed standbys
- MVCC system catalog updates
- Decrease lock level for some ALTER TABLE commands
- Backup throttling
- WITHIN GROUP
자세한 내용은 첨부된 링크를 참조하세요.